12 REASONS TO BURN 2,998 KORANS ON SEPT 11, 2013 ~ Terry Jones
In Memory of the 2,998 victims of Islamic jihad who were murdered on September 11th, 2001.
The event will be held in the Tampa Bay area. But while we are still in Gainesville, here is our current sign on the old trailer.
The Koran’s words are dangerous. They are dangerous spiritually, politically and socially. We invite Muslims to leave Islam. There is no power in the Koran. Allah is a false god.
Millions around the world are leaving Islam. Many have left because of the Koran burning demonstrations Dr Terry Jones has led. They have seen his courage and great faith, along with his compassion for those who are in bondage and are lost.
Burning Korans is not a threat or a call for violence. Nor do we think the Koran should be banned. Read it, read anything and everything, but name evil, don't give it a free pass!
The Bible says:
“For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.”
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
12 REASONS TO BURN 2,998 KORANS ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
1. Islam is of the Devil. Islam is a false anti-Christ religion. We do not challenge anyone’s right not to be Christian or to be a part of any or no religion. We do preach and warn that this is spiritual death and only faith in God through Jesus Christ, the Crucified Risen Son of God is spiritual, eternal life.
2. Islam puts societies in bondage. Islamic teaching produces oppression and violence. Islam suppresses justice, truth and freedom of speech. Islam’s victims are left with no voice. They include victims of Islamic terrorist attacks, and the daily oppression of women, children and minorities in Islamic societies. They are Muslims and non-Muslims, men, women and children of all races and cultures. Wherever it is found, Islam routinely violates The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.
The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/
3. Islam is political. Islam does not recognize or accept the separation of religion and state. Islamic organizations force Muslim and non-Muslim local, regional and international political bodies to abide by their expectations.
4. The accusation of “Islamophobia” against any criticism of Islam has pushed United Nations bodies, governments, religious leaders and mainstream media to avoid negative discussions of Islamic teaching or actions to accommodate Islamic sensitivities. Hilary Clinton kowtowed to the OIC: “we are focused on promoting interfaith education and collaboration, enforcing antidiscrimination laws, protecting the rights of all people to worship as they choose, and to use some old-fashioned techniques of peer pressure and shaming, so that people don’t feel that they have the support to do what we abhor." ~ Hilary Clinton, July 15 2011, Istanbul, Turkey
5. The United States military is removing “anti-Islam” content from training manuals while radical Islam remains a national security threat and our brave military men and women are fighting and dying in Islamic nations. This is national suicide.
6. Objection to the “Innocence of Muslims” youtube, still posted on our youtube channel in support of our Egyptian Copt friends, prompted this statement from President Barak Hussein Obama: “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”
With this statement, Mr Obama has threatened free speech in America. We burn more Korans to save free speech.
7. Egypt put Dr Terry Jones and our Copt friends on trial for their involvement in The Innocence of Muslims movie. They sentenced them to death. There was no response from the United States Government in their defense.
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil..." Bonhoeffer
8. Imran Firasat has had his refugee status revoked and is being prosecuted in Spain after Spanish Muslims complained and threatened violence in reaction to the youtube The Innocent Prophet. They are now planning to extradite Imran to Indonesia.
Spain has also banned Dr Terry Jones from that country and have placed him on the Schengen List, banning him from the rest of Europe.
Europe's fear of free speech, its criminalization of the peaceful criticism of Islam, should be a stark warning to America.
9. American Muslims are calling for anti-bullying laws to be used to criminalize criticism of Islamic teaching. We say Islam is the bully, not those who point that out. More in this CNS News article.
10. Inspire Magazine, published by al Qaeda in Yemen featured Dr Terry Jones as the ‘poster boy’ in a wanted dead or alive poster.
Dr Terry Jones’ response to radical Islam:
"The radical hand of Islam shows itself with violence against anyone who dares to stand up and speak the truth. We at Stand Up America Now will not back down. We will not be silent. Abraham Lincoln said, “To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men.”
"On September 11th, 2013, to remember those who were murdered by radical Islam, and to send Islam a very clear warning, that they will not get their foothold in the American Constitution as they have done in Europe, we will be holding an International Burning of 2,998 Korans, representing one for each individual who was murdered in the September 11th, 2001 attacks."
"Radical Islam will not be stopped by the appeasing attitude of the present Obama Administration, but only by a show of force and determination.”
11. Boston. Both bombers were devout Muslims, inspired by the Koran and the violent teachings of Islam that praise terror, revenge, and anti-Muslim hatred. Yet even after Boston we are told by our government and the media that there is no problem with Islam.
"The Prophet said an infidel and his killer will not meet in Hell. That's a beautiful saying. May God reward [Adebolajo] for his actions . . . I don't see it as a crime as far as Islam is concerned." Omar Bakri, speaking in Lebanon about the London murder of Drummer Lee Rigby.
The United Kingdom has banned Dr Terry Jones from travelling to speak there on the criminal aspects of Islam. Meanwhile criminal Islam is sheltered by the British government through political correctness and the criminalization of free speech.
Britain is headed toward civil war. We burn Korans as a warning.
NOTE TO CHRISTIANS:
We have a right and an obligation as the Christian church to oppose local and national governments that accommodate Islam’s demands for silence. We challenge them to give basic human rights: freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, freedom of the press a higher priority than any financial or political connections with Islamic people and states.
Dr Terry Jones sees many parallels during these times in which we live with the times of the rise of Nazi Germany. Islam’s teaching is totalitarian and fascist. Deitrich Bonhoeffer was a Christian Pastor and prophet who opposed Hitler’s anti-Semitism and his anti-Christian actions. He preached that there were three actions the church should take against the state. First, if the state moves away from its God-given obligation to provide law and order for all its citizens, the church should point this out. Second, he believed the church had an obligation to “aid the victims of state action.” And third, to “not just bandage the victims under the wheel, but to put a spoke in the wheel.” (Quotes from Eric Metataxas’ BONHOEFFER, page 154)
Ultimately Bonhoeffer was imprisoned for taking part in an assassination attempt against Hitler and executed. He risked his life for the same reasons that Dr Terry Jones is risking his. Not that Dr Terry Jones is plotting an assassination. The power of Islam does not rest in any one man. It is a force of destruction that cannot be opposed if the door for free speech on the problem of Islam’s teachings and actions is not pushed open.
Many others are fighting for this same thing and Dr Terry Jones is glad for their courage and support. They are non-Muslims and Muslims, Pastors, writers, activists and bloggers, leaders and ordinary people around the world that recognize the same problem and take the risk of speaking the truth.
Although deaths caused by protesting and rioting Muslims are tragic, Dr Terry Jones voice is saving lives. And consider also the tragic every day deaths caused by the violent teachings of Islam. Why are there not more protests about these?
If you want to understand Dr Terry Jones, listen to this sermon, one of his favorites.
Comments or questions welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352 371 2487
by Fran Ingram, Stand Up America Now and Dove World Outreach Center