WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: Terry Jones #2 on Al Qaeda Hit List, Inspire Magazine February 2013, Yemen
This poster has been published in Inspire Magazine, in Yemen, by Al Qaeda.
Terry Jones is listed along with ten others, two of whom are women (not pictured), who have been outspoken about the crimes committed by Muhammad and promoted by the Quran and Islamic teachers.
Note that none of these writers, artists and activists have committed any violence against Muslims or have called for any violence. Their 'crimes' are simply free speech about radical Islam.
The poster reads:
"YES WE CAN
A BULLET A DAY KEEPS THE INFIDEL AWAY
Defend the Prophet Muhammad
WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE FOR CRIMES AGAINST ISLAM"
Pictured in the poster are:
1. Carsten Luste, Danish journalist, former editor of Jyllands-Posten
2. Terry Jones, President of Stand Up America Now
3. Kurt Westergaard, Danish cartoonist
4. Gert Wilders, Dutch politician
5. Lars Vilks, Swedish cartoonist
6. Stephanie Charbonnier, French editor of Charlie Hebdo
7. Flemming Rose, Danish journalist
8. Morris Sadek, Copt Christian who promoted Innocence of Muslims
9. Salman Rushdie, author
10. Ayan Hirsi Ali, author
11. Molly Norris, promoted Draw Muhammad Day
(Image posted on MEMRI.ORG)
More on the story here:
Al Qaeda's 'wanted dead or alive' list confirms its propaganda machine is still running